This conference -recognized by the Flemish Bar Association- addresses the legal issues of the international logistics, transport and forwarding industry. The Hanjin operation will be discussed in day 2. Organized by Antwerp Forwarding Association, Forwarderlaw and Flows. It presents a unique occasion to hear insights from a panel of lawyers who are part of Forwarderlaw, which is a worldwide network of international transport lawyers.
Free* social program on the 12th of October:
- guided tour to the Antwerp town square and Antwerp City Hall
- welcome reception at the Antwerp City Hall by Marc Van Peel, Vice- Mayor Antwerp City
- diner at Felixpakhuis, a port warehouse protected as architectural heritage - offered by Post & Co.
* no-show fee € 75
Thank you for registering for the conference on the 12 & 13th of October. We are happy that you will be able to attend and hope this will be a productive conference for you
If you are looking for a hotel within walking distance from the conference location, we can suggest the Theater Hotel – Arenbergstraat. This elegant hotel is ideally located in the historic center of Antwerp. Most of Antwerp's best attractions are in walking distance.
For your convenience, 3 parkings are located in the close neighborhood.
The hotel is happy to offer you a special congress rate
- Single Room € 110 – Double Room € 130
- Including VAT & breakfast, excluding tourist tax € 2.4